Last updated on 10 October 2023
Do you want to log out of the world’s largest music streaming application? Under both conditions, paid or unpaid, the answer to the question “how to delete the Spotify account?” is the same.
However, before deleting the Spotify account, keep in mind that the platform allows you to access 30 million new and old songs.
To get the application on your devices, either iPhone, iPad, or Android, you can use the plat station. You can also do it for Windows and Mac.
After launching Spotify, set up your account and get the Spotify Mod APK in order to enjoy the premium features. Afterwards, you can enjoy the Online radio stations, a number of podcasts, and favourite playlists.
Enjoy the latest music, download it to your devices, shuffle the songs, and get the ad-free version. In addition, the music quality is high with unlimited skips! But still, if you want to delete the Spotify account, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Delete the Spotify Account
Cancel the Spotify subscriptions, before you delete the account. Before doing that, keep in mind that your locally stored playlist will vanish.
Here is the way to delete the Spotify account:
- In the first place, head towards the Spotify official website and log in to the account by putting the credentials.
- Scroll down the page and look for the “About” button at the bottom.
- Head towards the About us page and click on the link of “Contact us” under the tag of the Customer Service section.
- Click on the “account category” under the Contact Spotify page.
- You will head towards the next page.
- Check for the option, “I want to close my Spotify account permanently”
- At the next screen, you have to click the button “Close account.”
- In the end, you will see a notification, “We’re sad you want to leave us”
- Tap the close account button in order to proceed.
- Lastly, there is a confirmation message from Spotify, click on the continue button to end the process.
Spotify will lastly try to safe your Account
Spotify will try to keep your account alive for the last time. At the last, you will get the notification of losing your playlist, username, and other features.
If you still intend to delete the account, checkbox the “I understand, and still want to close my account,” and tap continue.
Finally, you will get a confirmation email, afterwards, you have finally broken the relationship with Spotify.
Another alternative and easy way
If you find the above method difficult, follow the simple method to do the same,
- Open the Spotify Homepage using the web browser.
- Sign in the previous account
- Tap on the help button, located on the menu at the right-hand corner.
- Write “delete the Spotify account” or search for the “Close account”
- In the drop-down menu select the “Close account” button.
- Once, you open the contact page, follow the same steps mentioned above.
General FAQs [Updated]
- Can I make a new account after deleting the older one?
Yes, after deleting the older account, you can create the new one by using another or the same email address. You can also use the same credit card details as well. Also, keep in mind that you can delete the account if your subscription plan has come to end.
- Is there any way to reset the Spotify account?
There is currently no way to refresh the Spotify account. If you find any mess, continue using the same account. You can use the same account for five members at the same time .
- Can I delete the Spotify account using my phone?
Yes, you can! Use the same method in order to proceed from your cell phone. Use safari or google from your iPhone or Android device to do the same.
In this piece of article, we have discussed the easiest way to delete the Spotify account. If you find this content helpful, share your reviews with us in the comments section below. Also, share the reasons to delete the Spotify account so that other users can get benefit out of it in [Updated].